Team App download
Please download the app now using the links below:
Google Play Store
iPhone App Store
Once downloaded, follow these steps to connect to your player’s team:
- Create a new account for the app. Please note that your account for the app is separate and different from your account on the RAMP registration site. You should however use the same email address as you used to register your player for RAB.
- You will be sent a 5 digit verification code via email. Enter that code to complete the registration process
Once registered, you will be able to see your player’s team and schedule. If you don’t see this, reply to this email with your name, your player’s name and the email address you used in the app.
Prior to each game and practice, use the app to:
- RSVP that your player will or will not attend
- Complete the COVID screening for your player. Note this will only be available 24 hours in advance
- Go to the event details page and enter the names of all those who will be attending (except for the player) under the “Spectator Information.” This includes siblings, extended family members and yourself. A couple notes about this:
- If you are part of the bench staff, you will appear in the app along with players so you can complete a separate COVID screening for yourself.
- We are in active communications with the app developer to have parents listed separately in the app so they can complete a COVID screening separate from the player. Until this functionality is available, all attendees must be listed in the “Spectator Information” to adhere to COVID screening protocols.
For extended family members or friends who will attend games and practices on a regular basis but not manage the player's attendance, they can download the APP as well to complete the COVID screening themselves. Details on how to do this will be provided to team managers who will manage this.
And finally, the app does not replace any proof of vaccine requirements. All attendees must continue to follow the guidelines posted on the RAB website.
We appreciate everyone’s patience as we roll out these new tools. We are confident that any growing pains encountered initially will be worth it once everyone gets a chance to use this new app!
Any questions or issues, email email@example.com.