Come Try Ringette
Fun & Friendships Happen on Ice
Our Come Try Ringette Event has drawn to a close.
But if you are interested in giving Ringette a try, we still have upcoming opportunities for you to strap on those skates.
Burlington Blast will be offering future Come Try Ringette Events in the very near future. We ask that you check back to our Website soon for those details or join our Come Try Ringette mailing list to be contacted about our next event.
New to the sport? Check out the Basics of Ringette and How to Play overview on Ringette Canada.
Check out these videos for more information on Ringette:
- Fun & Friendship Happen on Ice
- Building strong, fit and confident girls
- Start as young as 4 years
- Learn to skate
- Non-contact sport with full protective equipment
- A full hour filled with fast play
- Maximum participation a true team sport
- Play recreationally or competitively
- Become a skilled athlete
- Travel! Play locally, provincially, nationally or internationally
- Any age & physical stage from 4 to 95
Click Here To be contacted about our next event
For more info email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org